Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekend in Madrid (Well... near Madrid)




So last weekend we had a meeting with all of the inbound exchange students to Spain. It was a rather interesting experience for me only because of the fact that everyone was American. Yes Americans! Of course there were a few kids here and there from other countries, but it was primarily American kids. There was so many Americans it was like we invaded Europe like we did in World War 2. It was strange being in Spain, speaking only English for an entire weekend. That is how crazy it is, I am so use to speaking Spanish that when I hear English, it is weird! Nevertheless, I had a good weekend. Some of the conferences were boring, but the other exchange students were cool. Also me and this one girl found a guitar, so we rocked the house at our campfire event! It was so cool! It was the highlight of my weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment