Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What? Seriously?

So I just joined a break dancing group... What? Never done this stuff before! I need to gain some more muscles.. I´ve lost  lot since I have been here! But I´m excited to get this started up!

Also the crazyest thing happend in class today. So I was sitting in my English class when the teacher tells the class ¨Today we are going to listen to a song in English¨ so I was thinking to my self cool what song....
when she played the song  heard a familiar drum beat... too familiar and than... I realized it was the song I had wrote with my band...! Wow we were listening to my song ¨Oh Mari¨ in my english class!!! Then the class made me sing it... I know there is some pictures and photos... but as of now i still dont have access to them...
but that was the coolest weirdest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment