Monday, May 21, 2012

Italy part 2


 Some random dog haha

 smiling next to a dead guy... I'm a monster


 We were taking pictures of each other all day

 What does this look like to you? the Italians say this symbol brings good luck... look closely


 That is Mount Vesuvius in the background... how cool

This is the only picture I got of Napoli, after this pic was taken, I didn't not take out my camera again.

The following day we got to see Pompeii... it was so amazing seeing Pompeii. Like how the city used to be before it got destroyed by the volcano... absolutely amazing. Pompeii is about an hour outside of Napoli. We got to see a little bit of Napoli, but it wasn´t a very comfortable environment. It's kind of a dangerous city with the mob and all of that stuff. There was like a guy on every corner checking us out making up his mind if he was going to rob us. In the end nothing happened. You just got to be aware of what is around you and things will be alright.

 The Vatican City




 Look the Coliseum




 Death... love this statue
 













 The paintings inside the cathedral look 3d but they are flat, it was incredible!


 The famous fountain of Trevi



  my first real Italian Pizza!!!


Roma! The following day we went to Rome! It was amazing... we saw so much cool stuff... The thing is, we were only there 1 day so we only got to see 1 days worth of activities... We also saw the Vatican City... all of this stuff was amazing.

So the cruse was fun... We were tiered everyday as you can imagine from staying up till 5 am every morning. But you know, this is a once in a life time opportunity and we took advantage of every moment! This is one of those once in a life time experiences, and I loved every moment of it. I got to see Italy for the first time, and I got to get the chance to be on a ship, with my classmates.. These pictures now are my memories that will never go away. I had one of the best times of my life!!!!

Maybe I'll do it again someday, but it will never be the same, because I can never recreate the moments that I shared with these people! It was amazing... and I loved it... nothing more to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment