Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Alhambra

So I have lived here for 6 months and I finally saw the Alhambra.
But wow, it has left an image in my mind that wont go away. It really is incredible like the whole world says it is. It is the reason why Spain is in the 5 most popular countries for tourism. It is the reason why there are so many "guiris" (the local term for foreigner) in the city of Granada. It's a thousand year old master piece. But what I really want to brag about, is the fact that I took a girl on a date to the Alhambra... and I didn't even have to pay for the tickets... My aunt got them for free because she has connections with some of the staff there... so fellas if you can beat that, I wanna hear what you got that's better than this, right now, and ladies, if you think a man could do better than this, I also want to hear it now! Well... I guess I wont be so arrogant, and I'll just end with, it was a really fun date. I have this "friend" named Carmen... well that's just it. She's a  really cool person, and I enjoy being with her. Here are some pictures of the Alhambra.



Garden of the Alhambra





Tower of the Alhambra


Me and Carmen






"La Fuente de los Leones" Fountain of the Lions

Quite an image







One of the better days in my Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment